Help With editting and deleting form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table prints the titles of entries from a table in a database.. The code that i use for this table is this :
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <!--Table For Deleting and Updating -->





<p align="center"><font color="#1569C7">DeleteOrEdit(</font><font color="red">Security Projects & Thoughts Section</font><font color="#1569C7">);</font></p>

<table align="center" border="2" bordercolor="green" cellspacing="0">

<!--First row with title delete and edit-->
<tr>
<td><font color="#F87217">Title:</td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Delete();</font></td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Edit();</font></td>
</tr>

<?php

$query = 'SELECT title FROM site_entries ORDER BY date_entered DESC';

if ($r = mysql_query($query)){

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($r)){
print "<tr>
<td><font color="#8BB381">{$row['title']}</td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_del"><input type="submit" value="Delete();"></form></td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_edt"><input type="submit" value="Edit();"></form></td>
</tr> ";

}
}else{
die('<p>Could not retrive the data brcause:<b>' . mysql_error .'</b> The query was $query.</p>');

}


mysql_close();


?>

</table>
Its simple...till here...

Now i stack on how to make the script that will delete the registers of the database...I can think something with id column but i can't make it true...:s I want you to help me giving me ideas on how to make this or any other idea on how to create an delete/edit page...If you think that i start it with a wrong way please tell me

The table name is site_entries and its columns are id , title , entry , date_entered

Thanks in advance..!!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
257 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

BackButton Behaviour in AJAX
I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview

Calling variables
I want to call this to my website but it doesn't display what I want it to,

Code: <h5&

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

A Few Questions
Hi, I want to ask a few questions that I can't seem to find..

1) I'm creating a "shortcu

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

single values into sql field
i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash