mail() says sent but no email received


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My code is quite simple:

Code: <?php
$to = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$subject = "Test mail";
$message = "Hey, I just wanted to see if the script worked.";
$from = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
$headers = "From: $from";

if (mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers)) {
echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
}
else {
echo("<p>Message delivery failed</p>");
}
?>
I have the SMTP server correct in the php.ini file as well as the port as it connects fine when I do a telnet. Also checked the spam folder and nothing there...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
50 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Getting a variable to work in function params
I have this fuction which is inside a class:

Code: public static function generateEmbedCode($

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

Email Processor
I have a few questions so this post will be a larger one! Sorry, but I'm a bit of a PHP newbie so be

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

Custom array sort? asc then desc
Any ideas how I could sort this array? I've been trying for a while. Maybe with usort, but I have no

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash