Pop-up Banner


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site immediately pop-up window should open and the main page at the back should be disabled.If i click close link from banner then main should be activated.For Clear explanation: see www.msn.comwhen you open msn site it will ask you first as a banner like ----links( open INDIA site or US site)Like that i need it how to do it... Please help me its urgent..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
347 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Inserting multiple records from single form
I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

wav to mp3 + goDaddy
I need to convert wav files to mp3s. From what I have found so far one way to do it is to have my PH

Showing selected item at top of list
Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query

problem with script manager
Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script m

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

Create a form of 2 numbers input and find the greatest.
Hi, everybody.

I have a homework in my training of php, which ask you to make a form that ask

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash