Pop-up Banner

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site immediately pop-up window should open and the main page at the back should be disabled.If i click close link from banner then main should be activated.For Clear explanation: see www.msn.comwhen you open msn site it will ask you first as a banner like ----links( open INDIA site or US site)Like that i need it how to do it... Please help me its urgent..

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
347 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Product categories for registration
Dear all,

We are going live with the Supplier registered next week. At standard, the 'sel

Image upload - determine folder
I have an upload script that may be accessed from different directories. Problem is, the script is m

in php, link returns to the line
When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Examp

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

form variables from database help.
Hi all,

I would like to have a form that gives you options based on the results of an mysql q

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

Table trouble
i have been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to join. i like the format and the advice

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

Function
How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page wit

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash