php not working written for consumption of slots


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i check the unique reservation id, current server time & date.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
3. Then i ask the user to enter the Unique reservation id, and i check it against the value of reservation id stored in my database. If it matches then the server sate is measured with the Start_date of the booking and also

4. the server time is matched with the reservation start time & endtime. If the current server time falls in between these two reservation times, then only the user is allowed to move to the real thing for which he booked the slot.

This is the code for the above mentioned but it is not working:

logintestform.html
Code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<!-- Created with the CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2008 -->
<!-- http://www.coffeecup.com/ <tr>

<td width="150">Start date</td>

<td><input name="start_date1" type="int" id="start_date"></td>

</tr>
<tr>

<td width="150">Start Time</td>

<td><input name="starttime1" type="int" id="starttime"></td>

</tr> -->
<!-- Brewed on 11/19/2009 12:46:32 PM -->
<head>
<title></title>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
<form name="form1" method="post" action="testing.php">

<table width="400" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">

<tr>

<td width="150">Reservation Id</td>

<td><input name="resid1" type="text" id="resid"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="150"> </td>

<td><input type="submit" name="btnLogin" value="Login"></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>
</head>

testing.php
Code: <?php
date_default_timezone_set('Asia/Kolkata');
$dbhost = 'localhost';
$dbuser = 'XXX';
$dbpass = 'XXX';

$conn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass) or die ('Error connecting to mysql');

$dbname = 'phpscheduleit';
mysql_select_db($dbname,$conn) or die ("could not open db".mysql_error());

$userId = $_POST["resid1"];
$sql = "SELECT 'resid', 'start_date', 'starttime', 'endtime'
FROM reservations
WHERE resid = '$userId';


$result = mysql_query($sql)
or die('Query failed. ' . mysql_error());
if (mysql_num_rows($result) == 1) {

//$query1 = "SELECT 'start_date', 'starttime', 'endtime'
//FROM reservations";
//$result1 = mysql_query($query1)
// or die('Query failed. ' . mysql_error());

$today = date("H:i:s");
$today_date = date("m-d-y");
if ($today_date == 'start_date'){
} elseif($today >= 'starttime' && $today < 'endtime') {
echo "www.localhost/e1.html{user should navigate to this page}";
} elseif($today == 'endtime') {
echo "www.localhost/index.php"
} else{
echo " today is not your booking day"
} else {
echo "Please check your reservation id";
}
}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
302 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Firefox displaying PHP source code??
Currently testing a site thats almost built, am going to be including php on a sidebar on all pages

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

Javascript using window.location seems to lose state
Not sure what forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I have a main window with a ajax grid

Restricted access to sub-folder in iis6 doesn't work?
Basically I'm trying to add restriction to sub-folder (which contains pdf) in web.config for iis6 as

making web pages for accounts
Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im j

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash