how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.
If I put a submit button on the page, all is working fine.

I don't like the submit button as its wasting space. So I want to use
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <input size="10" type="file" name="img1" onchange="image.submit();">
If I add Code: print_r($_FILES); I do get the array but the
Code: if(isset($_POST['submit'])){}does nothing...

My form is as follow.....
Code: <form method="POST" name="image" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" >
<table>
<input id="ad" name="ad" value="<?php echo $adnr;?>" type="hidden"/>
<input id="user" name="user" value="<?php echo $user;?>" type="hidden" />
<tr><td><input size="10" type="file" name="img1" onchange="image.submit();"></td></tr>
<tr><td><input type="submit" name="upload" value="Upload"></td></tr>
</table>

</form>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
130 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php mysql query from input textbox
Hi,

I have a text box, in that i have given the mysql query. I can able to get the query in v

My query is being run with no results.
I have this.

Code: function DropUser($duser_id, $user_email, $user_username) {

Curl timeout breaks script
So im having difficulties with skipping timeout error in curl
my script calls different functions

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

Values disappear from my array :( HELP!
hey all, I have a lil mysql/php/apache script that queries a database
and pulls put 5 integers.

mails going in spam??
The mails I sent to folks in my database using mail(function) are going in spam??

Any idea ho

Confusing Functions
So, I've been reading up on Functions and I like them! However, I need some help using variables in

How to change Time Zone
HI
I want to change the time zone of the server to another country.How can do that?

Thanks

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash