PECL uploadprogress for php5.2


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey, I just installed PHP5 via .htaccess on my 1and1 Shared Hosting Account.

How would I exactly install the "PECL uploadprogress"?
http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
---
There are barely, if not any, tutorials out there on Google...I do not have SHELL or SSH, so I cannot run "commands" as I have seen in some tutorials.

I'm using a 1and1 Home Package, and would like to install this extension...do I need to install any other packages such as PEAR in order for me to continue with this, or the extension is all I need. If so, how do I install it exactly?

Thanks in advanced.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
213 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Best way to cross matching large datasets
Hi,

Im running a script where am I cross matching about 200 000 data sets with each other. Ea

Final year project, please point me in the right direction
hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system

Show message after entering data
Hello Colleagues

I would like to display messages after entering the data example: "
dat

dropdown box help - open php files to textarea
Hi, I am using tinymce to edit content located in several php files. The code I attached works but i

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

iterating through an array and escape each value independently.
I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped

Curl & sessions PLS HELP
Hello,

I have a problem with curl and sessions and i will try to explain the best i could.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash