Scene graph using Direct3D?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

There are several C++ scene graph based packages available for OpenGl, like say OSG,

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
But do you by any chance know about such a package based on Direct3D?

Thank you.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save data in input fields when they press "BACK BUTTON"
Hi, this is html form: And let's say they get a error "Please enter ur title must be more then

limitations on array_unique()
Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter h

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_

UPLOAD IMAGES NOT WORKING!
Hi there i have a upload script in which it uploads the picture to a folder than creates two thumbna

need help in creating captcha
hi i have a problem creating captcha system. i create some basic script for image displaying but it

Problem with "dynamic" index page
Hi. I have one question. In my index.php page I have this kind of code:
Code: // listaa sivut

Spaghetti Code
So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

Best way to read this text file.
Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash