Bar charts using Graphical Framework.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am using Graphical Frameworks(GFW) to create a chart Graphic . There is no problem with the data displayed on the bar graph .The problem is that Y-axis of the chart resizes in function to the maximum bar value.
For example, if I execute the report and click on the link to view the Bar Graph, it shows Y-axis up to 120 as the maximum bar value was 100. However, if I change the maximum bar value from 100 to 80 the Y-Axis resizes to 100.

I need to know if it's possible to fix the Y-Axis size to 100 irrespective of the value being displayed. I have disabled the automatic Maximum column value calculation using the method IF_CUSTOMIZING~SET of Class CL_CU_AXIS. The attribute I am passing is CO_MAX_VALUE_AUTO and the value is space(To disable). Then I set the maximum column value to 100 using the same method and class with the attribute passed being CO_MAX_VALUE. But this is not working.

Am in a support project and the object has already been developed using GFW by creating graphics proxy using interface IF_GRAPHIC_PROXY and various attributes in it . Customizing for Bar charts is also done using attributes and methods of class CL_CU_DISPLAY_CONTEXT. Now the client wants the Y axis displayed to be fixed to 100 irrespective of the data . So for this purpose am using attributes of the class CL_CU_AXIS which contains all attributes of an axis .But unfortunately it’s not working . So can you provide any insight for the method that we have used . I can’t be using the Function module ‘'GRAPH_MATRIX_3D’. I have checked the sample SAP program ‘GFW_PROG_TUTORIAL’ but didn’t get any solution.
Help needed urgently.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

Printing issues with xMII 11.5
For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: [Select]blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all

Upload file and add HTML
Hey everyone,

I have a client has meeting agendas and minutes that should be posted online. I

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash