To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard screen,
say XK02 change vendor.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
122 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

how to transport the Query and insfoset
Hi

I have created the query using SQ01........
How to created T-code for query..

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

check if string contain only a-z/A-Z
Is where any way to check if string contains only a-z/A-Z, without writing an array with all possibl

Refining of search Criteria
Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different s

how to easy edit text, with box? Help.
Hi.
I have a little problem. I'm doing a webpage for my aunt and I would like to make it as easy

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash