(sub)screen resize modification doesn't work after ECC 6 EhP 4 installation

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

We have previously extended the size of the custom data tab on PO transaction ME23N (via modification) in order to accommodate a comprehensive overview of the many custom fields we have. The screen we changed is as follows:

Program: SAPLMEGUI
Screen: 1227
Original size:
- Lines/columns Occupied 5 / 100
Mainten. 5 / 100
Modified size:
- Lines/columns Occupied 23 / 160
Mainten. 23 / 160

It worked out fine in our ECC6.0 Release 700 (SP17).

Recently we upgraded to Release 701 (SP03) / ECC 6 EhP 4. We have made the same modification to the same screen as mentioned above. However, the screen was not resized as we had expected. Its size stays as 5/100. So the user has to scroll through a very short subscreen in order to see all custom fields.

Have anyone of you experienced this ( or any UI related issues) after installing enhancement pack 4 of ECC 6?

Any of your suggestions are appreciated.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
139 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Amatuer requiring assistance
Beginner and amateur in need of assistance

My Site - (Spare Parts for Domestic Appliances)

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

Warehouse Management
Hi,

On our system, we have two storage locations ( A and B ) where A is the main factory

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

Count
Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FR

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash