To add a field on the screen XK02.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

How to add an additional field in the vendor change control screen XK02.
The additional field should be available in table LFA1.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Thanks
Posted on 17th May, 2017
bsembren
スパイダーの女性の手袋スパイダージャケットスパイダージャケットアウトレット
スパイダーの女性の手袋スパイダージャケットスパイダージャケットアウトレット
女性のためのスパイダージャケット
販売のためのスパイダージャケット
スパイダーの女性の手袋 blog スパイダーの女性の手袋 About blog

Your Answer:

Login to answer
176 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Logging and nologging bulk insert
Hi,

oracle version: 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production

an interesting question
Greetings folks, got to ask an interesting question...

let say
i have created a function s

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

Changing files over
Just thought I'd start with the new forums looking really nice .

Ok basically I've made this

[Need Help] php timing issues
I don't know what is going wrong. I need some help with being able to set an image at 9:00am Colorad

Accessing element of object array
Hello

My object looks like this:


Array ( [0] => User Object ( [id] =>

Add trigger to UpdatePanel programmatically
Hi,I'm working on a website which uses AJAX and Masterpages. What I have is an AJAX UpdatePanel whi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash