Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
EXPORTING
i_callback_program = g_repid
i_callback_pf_status_set = c_pf
i_callback_user_command = 'USER_COMMAND'
is_layout = ist_layout "I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = C_TOP
it_fieldcat = ist_fieldcat
TABLES
t_outtab = ist_outtab.

and kept one column editable by setting EDIT = 'X' and INPUT = 'X' for one column in ist_fieldcat.
Now if user changes contents of a cell in this editable column and clicks on any toolbar button, then changed contetns are not received in USER_COMMAND routine.

But if user changes the contents of a cell in this editable column and then double-clicks anywhere inside the ALV grid, then changed contents are received in USER_COMMAND routine.

I dont want to loose the changed contents of ALV grid, can anybody help in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
97 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

C problem struct and string
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'm hoping the experts here can help me solve my problem.<

Combining refCursors and Summing
Given the following DDL:

CREATE TABLE FOODSALESTEST ("WEEKNBR" NUMBER, "ST

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

tag inside php...
hi


Code: <?php
echo "<td width="$columnWidth%" align=&

Count
Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FR

UDS 4.0 Datatype issue
UDS 4.0.322 -- connecting to NI Labview 9.0

When using connection method: Cache with live

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

Good Programming and Web Design Books
Hi,

I recived a pm today from a fellow phpfreaker regarding php books, i replied with the fo

IP Based Cron Jobs
I run cronjobs on my website. After one of my visitors got curious and tinkered around he realized h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash