Table control is disappearing from Screen

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts,

I have a screen with multiple table control(TC). Each table control has two columns. First column is country in one TC and state in other etc...But in all the TCs the second column consists of check boxes.

Issue: First i selected one of the check box of the second column of all the TCs. Then i deselect one checkbox of one TC. As soon as i deslected the checkbox, i observed that one TC got disappered from the screeen. Later i again select the check box of one the TC , now all the TCs are there in my screen,

Could you pls help me finding the solution of this disappearance of the TC.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

array_count_values question?
ok i'm trying to create a top ten list from a database of listed favorite movies.

the followi

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

DB2 for z/OS, LUW, iSeries
Hello, In this forum a lot of threads related to other members of the DB2 family than DB2 for z/OS

Help with echo()
I'm having some problems with this code:

Code: echo '
<A HREF="jav

printing links
Hi every1

i am connecting to a table in sql and the looping through with a while ($ var = my

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:

Warning: M

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash