Delhi Bomb Threat: Threat to bomb not two but three schools, panic created, police team reached the spot


Posted on 14th Jul 2025 11:18 am by rohit kumar

Three schools in Delhi have received bomb threats. This threat has been sent to the schools by mail. One of these is in Chanakyapuri, the other in Dwarka and the third in Prashant Vihar. Delhi Police said that nothing suspicious has been found so far during the search. An investigation is going on.

 

A Delhi Police official said that bomb threats were received in three schools in Delhi on Monday morning, after which the police team reached the spot. Police said that at around 8 am, the police received calls about bomb threats from CRPF schools located in Prashant Vihar and Dwarka Sector 16, as well as another school in Chanakyapuri.

 

Further said that the police team immediately reached out to investigate the school premises. Deputy Commissioner of Police (Dwarka) Ankit Singh said that a PCR call was received at Dwarka North police station on Monday morning. In which a bomb threat was reported in the CRPF school. The area was immediately searched. Local police, sniffer dogs and bomb disposal squads reached the school and investigated.

 

He further said that cyber police experts are tracing the source of the email. The DCP said that security has been tightened in the school. Nothing suspicious has been found so far.

 

40 schools have received bomb threats

 

Last year, more than 40 schools in Delhi received bomb threats. The Delhi Police has also taken action in many cases. But many cases also became a challenge for the police.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

The death toll in the Vaishno Devi Ardhkunwari landslide has reached 33. PM Modi expressed grief, announced all possible help

The death toll due to the landslide on the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra route has risen to 33. Pr

War 2 Trailer: Hrithik Roshan's film shows a lot of action, audience's excitement is at its peak

Ever since the announcement of Hrithik Roshan, Jr NTR, and Kiara Advani's action thriller film 'W

'Food of the poor', The Bengal Files director Vivek Agnihotri made fun of Marathi food

Director Vivek Agnihotri is a name in the cinema world who cannot be kept away from the limelight

Bihar SIR: Opposition leader spoke on Bihar SIR- Citizenship is the real issue, decision to boycott elections has not been taken yet

Opposition leaders have targeted the central government and the Election Commission over the Spec

Dead Economy Row: Rahul got into trouble for supporting Trump's comment on the Indian economy; his party showed him the mirror

Apart from tariffs, US President Donald Trump is also in the news for his comments on India's eco

Khushboo Patani: Khushboo got angry over the comment against Aniruddhacharya, warned of legal action

In the case of commenting against spiritual guru Premananda Maharaj, now actress Disha Patani's s

Uttarakhand Cloudburst: One woman died in Rudraprayag, cloudburst also caused devastation in Chamoli, Tehri, and many people are missing

Incidents of cloudburst have been reported at different places in Uttarakhand. A woman died after

The person who fired at Salman Khan's house did not get bail. The special court rejected the plea.

Fans are very crazy about Salman Khan. Bhaijaan's fans pray for the actor's safety every moment.

Bengal Files: Shashvat Chatterjee shrugged off the ongoing controversy over 'Bengal Files', said- 'I am not a historian'

Vivek Agnihotri starrer 'Bengal Files' is currently surrounded by controversies. There was a lot

IND vs ENG: The British are scared of Prince Gill, this great cricketer of England said- we have to find an answer to him

The England team faces much criticism after the crushing defeat to India at Edgbaston. After the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash