
New Delhi: Where the whole world had not yet recovered from the corona virus epidemic, now the Ebola virus has also knocked. Six new cases of Ebola virus have occurred in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Which has been confirmed by the local health authorities as well as WHO.
Six new cases of Ebola in the western city of Mabandaka
According to local authorities, six new cases of Ebola have been reported in the western city of Mabandaka, while four people have also died. Health Minister Iteni Longondo said that four people died in Mabandaka due to the Ebola virus. He informed that a team of doctors and medicines have been sent to the affected area.
WHO Director General Tedros said that the Congo's Health Ministry has informed about new cases of Ebola virus. He told that in the city where Ebola virus cases have been found, there has been no case of Corona virus so far. However, around 3,000 cases of corona virus have been reported throughout the Congo. Tedros told that Corona and Ebola have no relationship between themselves. However, there is a similarity between the two symptoms.
Symptoms of Ebola are sudden fever, weakness, muscle aches
The spread of Ebola infected person comes in contact with the fluid coming out of the body. Symptoms include a sudden onset of fever, weakness, muscle aches, and a sore throat. Thereafter, vomiting, diarrhea and in some cases internal and external bleeding are also its symptoms. Excessive bleeding increases the person's risk of death. In humans, it is caused by contact with infected animals, such as bats, chimpanzees and deer.
The virus was first identified in the year 1976. Subsequently, in March 2014, new cases were found in West Africa. So far 2275 people have died due to this virus. This virus is known as Ebola in the Congo itself and the Congo itself has caused the most deaths from this virus.
Diesel-Petrol has become costlier by Rs 30 per liter in Pakistan from midnight tonight. Pakistan'
After Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Nirupam, Maharashtra minister Nitesh Rane raised serious questions
Bomb Threat: Schools in Delhi-NCR again received bomb threat, e-mail created panic
Schools in Delhi-NCR have once again received bomb threats. On seeing the threatening e-mail, the
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar said in the ongoing Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi on Wedne
Anthrax outbreak has come to the fore amid rising cases of Kovid-19 in Kerala. Several wild boars
Ambani: Anant Ambani and Radhika Merchant stopped, the ceremony was held at Shrinathji temple
Anant Ambani, the younger son of Reliance chief Mukesh and Nita Ambani, has been stopped. Very so
Tata Sons IPO Soon? RBI’s Final Decision on Listing Awaited; Here’s the Biggest Roadblock
The future of the much-anticipated Tata Sons IPO now hinges on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). T
Gold and silver prices moved higher on July 27, with both precious metals witnessing fresh gains
The biggest hurdle in resolving the deadlock between the agitating farmers and the government is
Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan's bail application is being heard in the sessions court. Earlier NCB fi