India-China Standoff: Why did Dragon withdraw 10,000 soldiers from LAC? Know the reason behind this


Posted on 13th Jan 2021 03:19 pm by rohit kumar

An English newspaper based in Hong Kong quoted Chinese sources as claiming that China had withdrawn 10,000 troops from the 'disputed border with India', as the dragon felt that it would have to be confronted in cold weather. The apprehension is quite low. According to the newspaper, all the soldiers have been recalled from military vehicles so that the Indian side can see and verify. According to the report of the South China Morning Post, troops from Xinjiang and Tibet military areas were temporarily stationed here. At the same time, according to national security planners, the Indian Army will remain on alert until the PLA restores the status quo on the LAC of East Ladakh. He ruled out the possibility of the withdrawal of Indian troops from face to face until dis-engagement and de-escalation took place.

 

It is worth noting that the PLA conducts annual exercises at Jaidulla or Shaheedullah Garrison, 94 km from Karakoram Pass. This pass is only a short distance from Daulat Beg Oldi. In the 19th century, Dogra General Zorawar Singh occupied all the areas up to this strategically located town. It is known as the Sanshili Barrack and is located on the caravan route between Ladakh and the Tarim Basin. PLA continues to exercise on Jaidulla every year except 2018.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

In the year 2020, a Division plus PLA troops practiced in an area of ​​100–150 square kilometers from March – October 2020, consisting of six mechanized infantry divisions and four motorized divisions. During this time, the Chinese Army was also continuing face to face with the Indian Army. However, it is not yet clear whether they have gone back. Similar training exercises have also been done at Pari Jong on the Sikkim border in the Chumbi Valley.

 

However, there is evidence to suggest that PLA jawans have gone back last month after upgrading the infrastructure in the captured Aksai Chin. More than 320 vehicles went back and some 40-45 temporary shelters were evacuated after the infrastructure was completed.

 

The Chinese News report states that the Central Military Commission is assuming that the two sides can't fight in such extreme cold weather in the Himalayas and therefore send troops back to their barracks built to rest has given. The newspaper has also quoted a retired Indian diplomat as saying that the alleged Chinese move could prompt India to consider a similar response, but the Indian Army should be wary of such mind games.

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

PM Modi launched Digital Health Mission, said – revolutionary change will come in the health sector

Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the National Digital Health Mission through video conferenc

Pawan Singh Controversy: Pawan Singh's lawyer reacted to the allegations made by his wife Jyoti, know what he said?

Bhojpuri actor Pawan Singh is facing a lot of criticism for a video that went viral on social med

Appreciation in America: IMF said- India is an example for other countries, Ukraine is capable of dealing with the economic situation arising out of the crisis

Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is on a visit to America these days. There he also hel

Green Fungus: After black, white, and yellow, now the first case of green fungus came in this state of the country

In Indore, the fastest growing city of Madhya Pradesh, many cases of post covid diseases are comi

New taxes and cess announced on cigarettes, paan masala, and tobacco; to be implemented from February 1st, with different rates for cigarettes and bidis.

The central government made a significant announcement on December 31, 2025, the last day of the

Special discussion on Shubhanshu Shukla's space mission in Lok Sabha today, PM Modi will also meet him

Astronaut Shubhanshu Shukla returned to India early Sunday. A large number of people gathered at

Monsoon Session: Opposition uproar in Lok Sabha over ED raids and other issues, proceedings disrupted

Members of Congress and opposition parties once again created a ruckus on several issues includin

Approval of Kovovax vaccine for children of 7-12 years: 14,258 infected were found in 24 hours, after Kerala-Maharashtra, cases increased in Tamil Nadu-Bengal

The cases of corona infection are increasing rapidly in the country. From Kerala- Maharashtra, th

AQI 5 November 2022: Punjab's air more 'poisonous' than Delhi, know- the situation in other cities according to AQI

With the increase in winter, the problem of air pollution also starts to be seen. The air quality

COP27: President of Egypt told Foreign Minister Jaishankar – Rs 574 billion. business is not enough, it should be increased further

External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar called on President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi during his vi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash