
Bollywood actor Salman Khan has once again received a death threat. A threatening message has been sent to the Mumbai Traffic Police in the name of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. In this, Salman Khan has been asked to go to the temple, apologize, and pay Rs 5 crore.
The actor was told two ways in the threat.
According to sources, Mumbai Police received a threatening message allegedly from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang against Salman. In the threat, the actor has been told two ways: to apologize for staying alive or to pay Rs 5 crore. This is the second threat Salman has received in a week.
Threatening messages received on WhatsApp
If police sources are to be believed, the Mumbai Police Traffic Control Room received a threatening message in the name of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi on WhatsApp last night. The message sent to the Traffic Control Room claimed that he was Lawrence Bishnoi's brother. If Salman Khan wants to stay alive, he will have to go to our temple and apologize or pay Rs 5 crore. If he does not do this, we will kill him, our gang is still active.
A similar threat was received on October 30
The police are investigating the message. Earlier last week on October 30, Mumbai Traffic Control had received a similar threat against Salman Khan. Then the Bollywood actor was allegedly asked to pay a ransom of Rs 2 crore and he was threatened with death if he did not pay it. After which Mumbai Police had registered an FIR against an unknown person. After this, Mumbai Police arrested a person from the Bandra area of Mumbai.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah has directed the administration to work on a war footing after susp
High voltage drama was seen in the ongoing day-night test between India and Australia in Adelaide
Chhath, the grand festival of sun worship, is being celebrated across the country. This festival,
The Maharashtra government has approached the Supreme Court in the case of the 2006 horrific trai
Bangladesh interim government chief Mohammad Yunus is very angry about the online speech being gi
The report of the survey conducted on Sambhal's Shahi Jama Masjid will be presented in Chandausi
Amid growing tensions between India and Pakistan, Balochistan's independence has been declared. B
'I worked for 70 hours, but I cannot force anyone to do so', Narayan Murthy's new statement.
Infosys co-founder NRN Narayana Murthy has said that no one can be forced to work for long hours.
Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa wrote a cryptic post targeting Diljit Dosanjh amid the 'Sardarji 3'
The election noise has stopped for the time being regarding the Delhi Assembly elections. However