
The Supreme Court has refused to order the CBI investigating Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death case to present a status report. The petition filed in this regard has been dismissed today by the country's top court. The bench headed by Chief Justice SA Bobde dismissed the petition saying, "We are not going to consider this petition. We are rejecting it. Go to the High Court where the investigation is on."
The petition filed by Puneet Dhanda said that four months ago, the apex court directed the CBI to investigate the actor's death, but nothing has happened since then.
The PIL filed through advocate Vineet Dhanda stated that the apex court had ordered a CBI inquiry into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput on August 19, 2020. Despite almost four months passed, the CBI has still not concluded. His fans, well-wishers are still waiting to know the cause of Sushant Singh Rajput's death.
The petition alleged that the CBI was not acting responsibly in the present case and the conclusion of the investigation of the case has been delayed. "Even in serious crimes like murder, the charge sheet has to be filed within ninety days, but the CBI has failed miserably in discharging its role in this case," the petition said.
The petitioner had requested the court to direct the CBI to submit a status report on the progress of the investigation concerning Singh's death. Also, its investigation should be completed in two months.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) said on Sunday that the increase in interest rates is
The Union Home Ministry on Monday constituted a high-powered committee to discuss measures to pro
UPSC Topper 2021 Shruti Sharma: The result of the Civil Services 2021 exam has been released by t
Mamata Banerjee Delhi Visit: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will meet Prime Minister
Indian team's wicketkeeper-batsman Ishan Kishan returned to playing competitive cricket after 3 m
On Wednesday, a case of some people entering the Parliament came to light. The police are investi
Twinkle Khanna is currently in the news for her talk show. Her camaraderie with Kajol is entertai
The lockdown is in force till May 10 in Delhi to control the coronavirus infection. During this t
Robert Vadra infected Corona, self-isolated wife Priyanka Gandhi, campaigning canceled
New Delhi, ANI. Robert Vadra is reported to have been corona infected. Because of this, his wife
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju on Tuesday targeted Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for refusin