how do i make new line after *


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

First check this page here. and you see my report. Im pulling form a mysql db. I want to beable to make a new line before each *
Also why does some characters come out all funky?
Hers my code.. I dont know if it has to do with how its stored to the db?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php require_once('../Connections/wellness.php'); ?>
<?php
if (!function_exists("GetSQLValueString")) {
function GetSQLValueString($theValue, $theType, $theDefinedValue = "", $theNotDefinedValue = "")
{
if (PHP_VERSION < 6) {
$theValue = get_magic_quotes_gpc() ? stripslashes($theValue) : $theValue;
}

$theValue = function_exists("mysql_real_escape_string") ? mysql_real_escape_string($theValue) : mysql_escape_string($theValue);

switch ($theType) {
case "text":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL";
break;
case "long":
case "int":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? intval($theValue) : "NULL";
break;
case "double":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? doubleval($theValue) : "NULL";
break;
case "date":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? "'" . $theValue . "'" : "NULL";
break;
case "defined":
$theValue = ($theValue != "") ? $theDefinedValue : $theNotDefinedValue;
break;
}
return $theValue;
}
}

mysql_select_db($database_wellness, $wellness);
$query_rs1 = "SELECT * FROM LISTINGS WHERE EDUON ='on'";
$rs1 = mysql_query($query_rs1, $wellness) or die(mysql_error());
$row_rs1 = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs1);
$totalRows_rs1 = mysql_num_rows($rs1);
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Wellness Connections Educational Listing</title>
<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<style type="text/css">
<!--
a:link {
text-decoration: none;
color: #000;
}
a:visited {
text-decoration: none;
color: #000;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration: none;
color: #000;
}
a:active {
text-decoration: none;
color: #000;
}
-->
</style></head>

<body>
<?php do { ?>
<div id="table" ><span class="style1"><?php echo $row_rs1['CONTACTNAME']; ?></span>

..................................
<span class="style1"><a href="<?php echo $row_rs1['LISTLINK']; ?>"><?php echo $row_rs1['TITLE']; ?></a></span> <br />
<div id="indent"><?php echo $row_rs1['EDUDESCRIPTION']; ?></div>
<hr />
</div>




<?php } while ($row_rs1 = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs1)); ?>
</body>
</html>
<?php
mysql_free_result($rs1);
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
222 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

PHP doesn't send my mail
Hi all, I found this and used it to send mail. Simple contact form with some required fields. The va

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

Trouble with a select list
Hello All!
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a small problem I'm having!

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

Easy administration on MySQL databases
My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash