Strange HTML Tag?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a CMS but the majority (but not all) are running through the same FTP account.

I've searched everywhere for documentation, forums, notes on this particular exploit but haven't been able to find anything. Essentially, there is a small HTML snippet (see below) that appears right before the </html> tag. It's really odd and the characters inside the <b1> are all different strings.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here's the code that's appearing:
Code: <b1><!--6FY8rhRLeNoNyVsOwiAQBdAdca0PXE5DYVKngSkZrsG4ej2/B80UJt+FlytuMcbnHbmqHEcoMnS3r9aaRshnw5QN+TT+F7NMUFqviTLgXCnuyei6vU3WY3lArcgn9Ff/AVyxJcZ=--></b1>
It's evident that the code is some type of exploit but I'm not sure how deep this goes. Anyone heard of anything like this, or have any idea of what the potential issues that could occur? Thanks for your help!

-suess0r
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

Multiple Do / While Statements?
I'm still very new to PHP, and running in to a problem when trying to execute a do/while loop inside

How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.

I am working on a application wh

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Formatting echo from database
So I have a database that stores First and last names, then echos them back to a website, as of now

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

UDS 4.0 Datatype issue
UDS 4.0.322 -- connecting to NI Labview 9.0

When using connection method: Cache with live

Converting numbers to months
The porgram works -just need the last function(month_convert_ to convert numbers to months -thanks.

How can i steam a video on my PHP site? (non YouTube)
Basically I have a PHP site and don't want to give page rank to YouTube. I just want to stream a bas

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash