Strange HTML Tag?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a CMS but the majority (but not all) are running through the same FTP account.

I've searched everywhere for documentation, forums, notes on this particular exploit but haven't been able to find anything. Essentially, there is a small HTML snippet (see below) that appears right before the </html> tag. It's really odd and the characters inside the <b1> are all different strings.

Here's the code that's appearing:
Code: <b1><!--6FY8rhRLeNoNyVsOwiAQBdAdca0PXE5DYVKngSkZrsG4ej2/B80UJt+FlytuMcbnHbmqHEcoMnS3r9aaRshnw5QN+TT+F7NMUFqviTLgXCnuyei6vU3WY3lArcgn9Ff/AVyxJcZ=--></b1>
It's evident that the code is some type of exploit but I'm not sure how deep this goes. Anyone heard of anything like this, or have any idea of what the potential issues that could occur? Thanks for your help!

-suess0r

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

array ...
hi
Code: function formatCategories($categories, $parentId)
{
// $navCat stores all child

DATEDIFF Question
First time post, and of course it is a help question.

I am using a WP plug-in to display prev

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

update 2 columns by doing inner 2-column query
Hi,
is something like this possible?

update contract_all set col1,col2 =
(

Keeping data in form
How can I keep whatever I write in the form?

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

data type in column definition
Hi,
I create a table with column called "Direction of Travel code ".
The travel codes in t

why this query can delete duplicates ?
why this query can delete duplicates ? Anybody can give me the detailed explanation ?

Tha

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash