Whats wrong with my query?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are ticked then I want it to display all vehicle roof heights. However it doesn't work correctly, for example if i tick the Standard roof Height checkbox then submit the form and echo the $RoofHeight to the page I get:

Code: N/A', 'Standard Roof', 'Medium Roof', 'High Roof
The same goes if I check the medium or high roof buttons.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

If I tick the N/A button then it just returns "N/A", so why does it work for 1 tickbox but not the others?

Here is my PHP code;


Code: //display all roof height vehicles when submit button isnt pressed
if (!isset($_POST['N/ARoofHeight']) && (!$_POST['Standard Roof']) && (!$_POST['Medium Roof']) && (!$_POST['High Roof'])) {
$RoofHeight = "N/A', 'Standard Roof', 'Medium Roof', 'High Roof";
}





//N/A Roof Height Only
if (isset($_POST['Submit']) && isset($_POST['N/ARoofHeight'])) {
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."N/A";
}



//Standard Roof Only
if (isset($_POST['Submit']) && isset($_POST['Standard Roof'])) {
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."Standard Roof";
}

//Medium Roof Only
if (isset($_POST['Submit']) && isset($_POST['Medium Roof'])) {
// add comma if necessary to separate
if (!empty($RoofHeight))
{
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."', '";
}
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."Medium Roof";
}


//High Roof ONLY
if (isset($_POST['Submit']) && isset($_POST['HighRoof'])) {
// add comma if necessary to separate

if (!empty($RoofHeight))
{
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."', '";
}
$RoofHeight = $RoofHeight."HighRoof";
}



Can anyone see whats wrong with it?

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
278 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

Only add new information from XML to MySQL
What I am doing, is taking a xml file, and adding the values to a database. However, what I want to

Connection Timeout
I'm using xmii 12.0

I'm calling a transaction as a web service from a windows application

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

Mysql error message
help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'&q

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);
Hello,

I tried to use this :

$date = FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);

ANd I was t

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash