help with image upload code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder is there a way to make this code upload the orignal file sizes into uploads and make it put the smaller version in a folder called thumbs
here is the upload.php code:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

<?php

include('config.php');



function uploadImage($fileName, $maxSize, $maxW, $fullPath, $relPath, $colorR, $colorG, $colorB, $maxH = null){

$folder = $relPath;

$maxlimit = $maxSize;

$allowed_ext = "jpg,jpeg,gif,png,bmp";

$match = "";

$filesize = $_FILES[$fileName]['size'];

if($filesize > 0){

$filename = strtolower($_FILES[$fileName]['name']);

$filename = preg_replace('/s/', '_', $filename);

if($filesize < 1){

$errorList[] = "File size is empty.";

}

if($filesize > $maxlimit){

$errorList[] = "File size is too big.";

}

if(count($errorList)<1){

$file_ext = preg_split("/./",$filename);

$allowed_ext = preg_split("/,/",$allowed_ext);

foreach($allowed_ext as $ext){

if($ext==end($file_ext)){

$match = "1"; // File is allowed

$NUM = time();

$front_name = substr($file_ext[0], 0, 15);

$newfilename = $front_name."_".$NUM.".".end($file_ext);

$filetype = end($file_ext);

$save = $folder.$newfilename;

if(!file_exists($save)){

list($width_orig, $height_orig) = getimagesize($_FILES[$fileName]['tmp_name']);

if($maxH == null){

if($width_orig < $maxW){

$fwidth = $width_orig;

}else{

$fwidth = $maxW;

}

$ratio_orig = $width_orig/$height_orig;

$fheight = $fwidth/$ratio_orig;



$blank_height = $fheight;

$top_offset = 0;



}else{

if($width_orig <= $maxW && $height_orig <= $maxH){

$fheight = $height_orig;

$fwidth = $width_orig;

}else{

if($width_orig > $maxW){

$ratio = ($width_orig / $maxW);

$fwidth = $maxW;

$fheight = ($height_orig / $ratio);

if($fheight > $maxH){

$ratio = ($fheight / $maxH);

$fheight = $maxH;

$fwidth = ($fwidth / $ratio);

}

}

if($height_orig > $maxH){

$ratio = ($height_orig / $maxH);

$fheight = $maxH;

$fwidth = ($width_orig / $ratio);

if($fwidth > $maxW){

$ratio = ($fwidth / $maxW);

$fwidth = $maxW;

$fheight = ($fheight / $ratio);

}

}

}

if($fheight == 0 || $fwidth == 0 || $height_orig == 0 || $width_orig == 0){

die("FATAL ERROR REPORT ERROR CODE [add-pic-line-67-orig] to <a href='http://www.atwebresults.com'>AT WEB RESULTS</a>");

}

if($fheight < 45){

$blank_height = 45;

$top_offset = round(($blank_height - $fheight)/2);

}else{

$blank_height = $fheight;

}

}

$image_p = imagecreatetruecolor($fwidth, $blank_height);

$white = imagecolorallocate($image_p, $colorR, $colorG
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
203 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

At max how many columns is advisable to create in a table/view
Hi All,
I have two transaction table from which i want to create a simple view or material

DELETE rows based on content
I have a link in my rows

$bit="http://bit.ly/abcd";
$query = mysql_query("D

HTML Form Server Side Validation
Hi, Im new here, im currently doing a website for a friend, and I have designed using snippets from

Accept only alpha characters
I've got this bit of code ready for accepting a phrase:

Code: if (!eregi ("", $_POS

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Delete records not in top 15
Hi,

I'm creating a hall of fame page in my game and the page will only display the top 15 sco

Can we convert non uni code system into unicode
Hi All,

Presently i am using non-unicode system and the sap version is 4.7.
Can i c

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash