Request-URI Too Large


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have created a simple submit form for a mysql database that puts a piece of code into database.
But if I want to put a document of any decent length, eg. 500 characters (I guess), I get the error message, on submit:

Request-URI Too Large
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.
I am using post method .
Server is Xampp.
Is there a config file that needs to be modified to handle lager documents.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
99 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

split values
I have values that are returned to me in this format:

name=>test,age=>49

frames get header location..
i have two frames, one top, one bottom. how do i do a form on the bottom frame that gives me the ur

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

explode() function problem maybe
Hi I'm having trouble searching my database. When I type two words in the search field it only searc

Checking if multidimensional array is empty?
I have a for with multiple test input fields. Specifically the user submits multiple names and ages

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

Simple MySQL query...
Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ag

Filling gaps in dates
So i'm doing a query for sales data and my return array looks like this

('date' => '20

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash