=> and <=


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first time I've ever seen it. I felt the same way I did when I first saw a ternary statement.

What is it's purpose. I want to say it's a reverse assignment operator but that just make entirely no sense.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Just for the clueless ones reading I'll elaborate with code
Code: $someArray = array (
'keyOne' => "the value",
'keyTwo' => "the value" <= "something else", /// What in the world is going on here?
);
or this
Code: foreach ($array as $key=> $value )
while ($key <= $blah ) { /// <---------- huh?
$blah -= $key;
$str.= $value;
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
73 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

i have no idea why this isn't working
Code: <?php
session_start();
include("connect.php");

error_reporting(E

Help, Base64 encoding url and decoding server side.
Hello everyone, i have a website with videos and games and also provide an embed code which people c

Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()
New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

How can i use [] tags instead of <> tags for profiles??
On my site im making ive made it so u can register, login and u have a profile which u can update..<

How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

First root of a number
Hi,

I can't find any function in php to give me the first root of a number.
Is there any

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash