Need help making a blockquote and line items conditional


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have some code I bought a few years ago that allows my clients to update content on their site using an Excel spreadsheet. Well this particular application sometimes has line items so I need to come up with a way to do this since it didn't like the fact I put the tags in the echo statement.
Code: <?php echo <h2> $record['header1']; </h2> ?>
<?php echo <p> $record['para1']; </p> ?>
<blockquote><?php echo <li> $record['bullet1']; </li> ?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-2']; </li> ?>
<?php echo <li> $record['bullet1-3']; </li> ?>
<?php echo <li> $record['bullet1-4']; </li> ?>
<?php echo <li> $record['bullet1-5']; </li> ?>
<?php echo <li> $record['bullet1-6']; </li> ?>
<?php echo <li> $record['bullet1-7']; </li> ?>
</blockquote>
<?php echo <p> $record['para1-end']; </p> ?> So I took them out but I'm stuck with having bullet points when I don't want them.
Code: <h2><?php echo $record['header1']; ?></h2>
<p><?php echo $record['para1']; ?></p>
<blockquote><li><?php echo $record['bullet1']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-2']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-3']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-4']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-5']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-6']; ?></li>
<li><?php echo $record['bullet1-7']; ?></li>
</blockquote>
<p><?php echo $record['para1-end']; ?></p>
Can someone help me add the condition where if there is no data the bullet point doesn't display?
(please ignore my non-compliant code using blockquote instead of UL)

Thanks very much for your time!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
328 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_FILE#_BLOCK# by 128
Hi all,

Oracle 10g. Linux.

I'm facing the below error while trying to import a dumpfil

Call Screen statement Error
Dear Experts,

is there any setting that needs to be done before creating any dialog progr

remove innitial

and

tags
i am using tiny_mce as a text editor for my CMS.
buy now the problem is it add <p>

ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR
Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the c

Newb advice
Hi all,

I'm a flash front end designer and I've taken on a project that needs some back end p

Parse String
I need to parse the string below into three variables. How would I do that?

john + 10/20/2008

how do I show what a user have selected from a checkbox?
From my code below, how would i show which check boxes have been checked and which radio buttons sel

Can php detect connection speed and thereafter swap out elements?
No code to post, lads, yet. Just looking for a yay or nay at this stage:

Can a php script be

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

MySQL noob question
hi guys

I have a simple mysql table set up, along the lines of

Col 1 - Col 2 - Date_l

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash