cURL Upload Help

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

OK, I am creating a bridge from a local program to my website and I am trying to find the best way to upload the client file from the local program (which is a CSV file) to my server. I was thinking I could use cURL to accomplish this feat. Basically the local program will invoke a batch file that opens my site with the path of the local file (which is the same file name and path everytime), then use cURL to upload that file to my server to be parsed and input into the database. Can this be done?
If so, I would have to just point the cURL to the .php file that would accept the uploaded file correct? And could I use POST for this with multi-form data and not PUT? Any input on this would be great, thanks.
Maybe something similar to this...
Code: $file='testWordDoc.doc';

echo $file;

$ch = curl_init('http://myurl.com/recieve_posted.php');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array('file'=>"@$file",'testkey'=>'test value'));
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$postResult = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
print "$postResult";

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
223 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

removing space from the end of a variable
i have a variable $image which contains the following url "http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oo/P5/0m

Help with Password Encoding/Decoding?
Trying to design a "change password" tool. On my signup code I'm using base64_encode, now

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

SAP Logon Failed
I tried to login to SAP through MMC.

When i click start and give password.

it

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

Pulling out some result data from MYSQL
Hey Guys,

I've built a PHP page that has a for just imagine something like registration form

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration
Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers

Onclick problem in Firefox
Hi,
I am using a . It doesn't seem to

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash