SWF image using php?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello once again.

My latest en devour requires me to produce an image of a static .swf that is embedded on a page.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Unfortunately, it has a selection of variables passed to it.

Eg
Code: <object width="90" height="175">
<param name="exaple" value="example.swf">
<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always">
<param name="FlashVars" value="Lotsofnumbers=lotsofthings">
<param name="scale" value="noscale">

<embed src="example.swf" width="90" height="175" AllowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="Lotsofnumbers=lotsofthings" scale="noscale">
</embed>
</object>

Ive had a look at the swf library but nothing stood out as useful.

So, my question is, how can I get some form of screenshot image of the swf file using php as my first choice, though if you know a better using some other technique, please say an I will have a look.

Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
143 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Allowing ' and "
Hello everyone,

I am creating a form where users submit information to go into a database. I

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

links using header()
Hi All

I'm not sure where to ask for help on this but I hope someone can offer some. I'm at

Beginners syntax and loop questions - help please!
Hi everyone,

I have some problems with php code. I'm currently in the middle of learning php,

Limiting checkboxes?
Hi guys,

I have this code: Code: if(isset($_POST['selected'])) {
foreach($_POST['selec

Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named

Linking with Foreign Keys
I have been getting an erro when I try and link:

create table Faculty_Specialty (I_Name v

a very simple php header question (sorry!)
Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error

I'm do not know php &

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash