Does deleting the spmlog directory critical?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

Please, hope you could help me. We're having problems with the SAP backup. It keeps on hanging upon sapstop. Looking at the db2diaglog.log, it says that "The DB2 Syncpoint Manager recovery log is bad". We checked the website about SPM0438 and they are recommending that the DBA should delete the spmlog directory and restart the DB2. Upon verification in db2diag.log, it says there that it has been recurring since 2002.
We are new in this and we do not have the guts in deleting anything.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
My question is this, will this action be very critical? Are there other ways we can do this without deleting anything? What will be the repercussions of this action? What possible reasons could have caused this error and what can we do to prevent this? Please, please, hope you could give us some inputs. We've exhausted all efforts on how we can do this without deleting anything. Thanks in advance.

Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
103 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

question about header() security
is is safe to just use the header() function to redirect someone if they are, say, not logged in? or

LSB (PHP 5.3) problem with static value!
hello,

i'm having a problem. static::$text variable gets lost at some point. can someone plea

How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

subtract 1 from value entered in text field
Hi

How do I subtract 1 from the vaue entered into a text field?

Thanks

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

making web pages for accounts
Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im j

Update data to upper case in parent/child tables
Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tabl

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash