Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same company code and do we need to post other entries like Sales tax, cenvat, excise etc also and how.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
338 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Redirecting
Hello everyone. Is there a way to redirect people to pages within a statement in PHP? Since there is

upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login Script Issues
I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow peopl

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Multiple Dropdown Selections
I have a form that let's a user insert a page with the ability to select categories. I want them to

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

default SAP userid
hi,, I just like to know if it is ok to use the default SAP user id (SAP*)?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash