Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "AJAXServices.asmx/GetTechInfo", data: '{ "fieldName": ' + hoverElement.attr("id"), contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8", dataType: "json", success: function(results) { $.each(results.d, function() { //var html = results.d[0]; var html = $('.ttTopLeft').append(results.d[0]); $(contentElement).html(html); });

$.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "Service.asmx/GetMethod", data: '{ "field": ' + id, contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8", dataType: "json", success: function(results) { $.each(results.d, function() { //var html = results.d[0]; var html = $('.ttTopLeft').append(results.d[0]); $('type').html(html); });
Need to display the data in d[0]. It consists of 3 pieces of data - product id, product name, product description. I need to figure out a way to display it (with css and having more control on my end). Please help
Thanks,SA
Filed under: JSON AJAX ASP.NET

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with explandable category tree
I have the below query:

SELECT l1.id as lev1_id,l2.id as lev2_id,l3.id as lev3_id,l1.categ

How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.

I am working on a application wh

iMatch stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

Error in write byte array into document in SM58
Hi Gurus,

Getting the following error status in Transactional RFC (SM58) ..... *Error i

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

php mysql script to find record
Hi,

Currently I have a simple table with 4 columns. A, B, C, D

If I want to find all

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash