Redistributing dependent dlls


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai all ,

I have created an application in VC++ using VS2008 in a development machine which runs on Vista, now i need to run that application in a target machine which runs on windows XP SP2 which does not have vc++ dlls or any thing.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i need a help for redistributing the dependent dlls for the application so that it should run well in target machine.


this is the manifest file created for the application ...















can any one tell what all the files needed to be redistributed with my application

thanks in advance,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
342 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

selectbox+database connection retrive problem
Code: [Select]
<tr>
<th align="left" scope="c

help with image text
Hi ...

see i need the text of the name and number to start in the center and always be in the

Search function
I am looking for some guidance from the experts.

I am trying to create a search function. It

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

help countdown timers
hello every one,

I'd like to know how to insert many countdowns in the same page.
The dura

Validating time
Hi Guys

what do you think of the following approach to validate a 24hour time:

http://

ob_ dynamic content
i was wondering about the potential to use ob to create a <div then remove it when the page

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash