disable all input buttons


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]<input type=submit name=add value=go>


is there any way so i can make the button shown but in same time it is disabled and make no action .


- i know there are someway like remove the file name where the informations submitted , but if we have many many submit buttons so is there any way i can added a code into for example a comment file such as config.php so it become applied to all once .


hope you got my idea... ummm like websites that gives a demo links for php scripts , they disabled all submit buttons. HOW !!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
66 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Images outside webroot
Im hopeing someone can help me with this because i cant figure it out.I have setup an ASP.NET websit

Help on query replacing the date
Hi Pals,

i want to replace the current date in a column to some value say C or D or any n

I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,

For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one

php - xml what is the best way to do this.
IN essence I want to have a script calling the info from the database.. I have no problem thus far,

IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue
I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites.

firefox wouldnt stream mp3 files completely from my php page
hi everyone,
I have a php file trying to read and stream mp3 files. It works fine in IE but my pr

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

Form File Upload
I've read through tons of resources and tutorials and as far as I can tell, my code is accurate, but

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash