Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to clipboardprint?function Clientcalculateage() { var varClientDOB = new Date(document.getElementById("txtClientDOB").value); var dobYear = varClientDOB.getFullYear(); var dobMonth = varClientDOB.getMonth(); var dobday = varClientDOB.getDay(); if (!isNaN(dobYear) && !isNaN(dobMonth) && !isNaN(dobday)) { var age = displayage(dobYear, dobMonth, dobday, "years", 0, "rounddown"); if (Number(age) < 2) { age = displayage(dobYear, dobMonth, dobday, "months", 0, "rounddown"); document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = age; } else { document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = age; } } else { alert("please enter a numeric value"); document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = "DD/MMM/YYYY" document.getElementById("txtClientAge").focus(); } } function Clientcalculateage() { var varClientDOB = new Date(document.getElementById("txtClientDOB").value); var dobYear = varClientDOB.getFullYear(); var dobMonth = varClientDOB.getMonth(); var dobday = varClientDOB.getDay(); if (!isNaN(dobYear) && !isNaN(dobMonth) && !isNaN(dobday)) { var age = displayage(dobYear, dobMonth, dobday, "years", 0, "rounddown"); if (Number(age) < 2) { age = displayage(dobYear, dobMonth, dobday, "months", 0, "rounddown"); document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = age; } else { document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = age; } } else { alert("please enter a numeric value"); document.getElementById("txtClientAge").value = "DD/MMM/YYYY" document.getElementById("txtClientAge").focus(); } }view plaincopy to clipboardprint?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
This is my Javascript Function I call this function in Onchage Event. When I change the date in CalenderExtender Control. Its working fine in FireFox Browser. but Its not working in IE8. I don't know y? i try my solution but its not workin. finally i come to forums. Any one plz help me
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

upload photo limits
ive got a upload photo script and im just trying to make more secure currently it limits size and as

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

login page does not execute a else statement
I've created a login page using sessions.
When an incorrect user name or password is entered then

function to return url
Hi,

Can you guys help me giving a function that takes all the contents in a particular field

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

PHP Multiples of 2, Show posts...not working (wordpress)
I have been using this code to show div.example with 6 li columns inside it, each li is a post with

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

Log $_POST
How would i log submits on a form, by everyone? I want to then echo the number of submissions.

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash