Extract text from string


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi folks,

I have a string that looks like this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
aaaaaaaaaa:
bbbbbbbbbb (ccccccccc) ddddddddddddddddddddd
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(format can't be changed - lengths of strings will vary) and I need to extract the c's that are inside the brackets.

How could I do this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

CURL XML Request [From C to PHP]
Hi,

I need some help converting this into something that will work with PHP.

Code: #

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:


Warning: M

explode() function problem maybe
Hi I'm having trouble searching my database. When I type two words in the search field it only searc

Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Need help making a blockquote and line items conditional
I have some code I bought a few years ago that allows my clients to update content on their site usi

Hits this week counter
I have a counter on my site that tracks hits, IP's, etc. into a mySQL database. It also includes the

user data not transferring to new page
I'm a PHP learner. After an index.php page, the user goes to a login.php page. Both pages seem to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash