PHP and SMS

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.
Moderators: Please excuse me if this is in the wrong category.

The problem is that I am assigned with the task of creating code that will allow a visitor to send an sms from a webpage. The Webpage is to contain 10 mobile phone numbers of different service providers. The visitor should be able to click on a number and it opens up a page asking for the sms message, with a send button. Now how do I do this? I tried searching the net but could not come up with a proper process. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
171 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Issues: PHP Forms -Clearing
I've tried looking online before actually asking for help, but I've been looking for about the past

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Problem with creating FI documents
Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

jquery validation in codeIgniter
hai i need to add client side validation to my fiels which are selected in a forloop.the fields are

Multithreading design
Hi

I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical

Kill a process
I have a question - how can I kill a process from a command line or by using Oracle SQL Developer? I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash