PHP and SMS


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.
Moderators: Please excuse me if this is in the wrong category.

The problem is that I am assigned with the task of creating code that will allow a visitor to send an sms from a webpage. The Webpage is to contain 10 mobile phone numbers of different service providers. The visitor should be able to click on a number and it opens up a page asking for the sms message, with a send button. Now how do I do this? I tried searching the net but could not come up with a proper process. Any help would be welcome.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
171 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

IF Statement & Two Tables With Different Echoes
I'm retrieving two tables in a single query using UNION ALL, like so:

Code: $query = "SE

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

Help uploading .JPG
I have a problem with upload images when the ending is .JPG capitalized.. I really don't know what c

Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

PHP FTP Can't upload Big FIles
Anyone had any success using FTP to upload a file say 90m?

im using ftp_put and it returns fa

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash