Why will this program not run if the variables are not global?
Hey guys I have a kind of perplexing situation that is probably simple, but I can't seem to understa
Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I
PRotect my POST DATA... FROM HTML ATTACKS
I need to like let's say
If a user submit's his Prayer and he put's <meta refresh stuf
firefox wouldnt stream mp3 files completely from my php page
hi everyone,
I have a php file trying to read and stream mp3 files. It works fine in IE but my pr
mr8m - reverse document
Friends,
I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan
COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i
How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,
I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them
Grabbing Values From an Array for Posting
I have a grid array that I am using with a form that when it hits the currently named test.php it lo
my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem
Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a