$_FILES array

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Ok,

I just started experimenting with PHP today. My goal right now is to have people be able to upload files to my website, but I am starting at square one.

I can make a .php print out the name of the file by calling it with $_POST. When I try to access the $_FILES array it does not work. I want to print out the file name and type using $_FILES["file"]["name"] and $_FILES["file"]["type"] by using echo, but it just shows up blank.

What is happening?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
345 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Executing an exe
Hi. I have some bizarre problem with exec (other any other method) to launch exe's. I am making a ga

Filtering an Array Based on Value
I have a very simple script set up that pulls data from a database and is output using this code:

include
Hi I have this way of licensing my PHP application, and I want to know if you guys can answer some q

help with this code please?
Hello,

I am trying to build a remote upload script for my image hosting site.

I am usi

Best way to read this text file.
Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010

Curl timeout breaks script
So im having difficulties with skipping timeout error in curl
my script calls different functions

PHP mail() returns true but doesn't work
First off I apologize if this is a newbie question, and I generally don't like asking questions that

quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...

I often see an exa

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash