$_FILES array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Ok,

I just started experimenting with PHP today. My goal right now is to have people be able to upload files to my website, but I am starting at square one.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I can make a .php print out the name of the file by calling it with $_POST. When I try to access the $_FILES array it does not work. I want to print out the file name and type using $_FILES["file"]["name"] and $_FILES["file"]["type"] by using echo, but it just shows up blank.

What is happening?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
345 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How To Make More Than One Redirection with PHP on the same page?
Hey im trying to do a direction page where it open differently link direction pages every time som

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

urldecode question
How would I format this line of code properly?

<?php echo urldecode($_GET['Title']); ?

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

Changing files over
Just thought I'd start with the new forums looking really nice .

Ok basically I've made this

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

temporary objects
Until now i thought every temporary object in C++ is created as constant. I'm wondering why my compi

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

problem with array - multilingual page
this is my test page :
Code: <?php
if(isset($_GET['lang'])) {
if($_GET['la

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash