Expandable Post Code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Hope you can help. Which currently I haven't upgraded to connect to a mysql server, so its all just plain html and php coding. I have a page that displays short news articles of about 25 30 words then expands into 50 words. Ive tried a few scripts and code changes but none of them seem to work. Ideally what im looking at is having the first few words with a read more link that expands to the rest. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

please fix the error
What is the error in the below code ???
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?php

help with Get_
ok some how this is not working i am not sure what i am doing wrong here but what this does is when

Where is my php.ini???
Hi

First off - apologies - i'm not a coder so this may sound very amateur.

I'm having

Help with Hyperlink
Hi,

What I am trying to do may be simple, I just can't get it to work. Ok...

I am usin

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

PHP template help
Ok, I don't know if anyone can help me but I am using PHP templates to make a site. I am a newbie an

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

preg-match with a string and numbers
Hi, I can't get the expression to work for my preg_match, what I'd like is for it to match the strin

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

include function being weird?
I have a very simple system to grab an IP outputted by a PHP file.. (for a project I have) but it ou

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash