Expandable Post Code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Hope you can help. Which currently I haven't upgraded to connect to a mysql server, so its all just plain html and php coding. I have a page that displays short news articles of about 25 30 words then expands into 50 words. Ive tried a few scripts and code changes but none of them seem to work. Ideally what im looking at is having the first few words with a read more link that expands to the rest. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

WORDPRESS - Multiple Loops Only Going to One Post?
I have various pages with multiple loops and i need them to be individual to all other categories.

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.


for ($i=0; $i<10

How to show a complete textarea ??
I enter Client Case Notes notes in a textarea field on a PHP form. The field is 5 rows deep and 70 c

Parse XML
Good day,

I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simpl

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

How to show next and prev records
Hi all,

Sorry if this is simple, i'm very new to php, well, any programming language actually

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash