Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_match_all('#src="(http://[^"]+)#', $value, $matches)
I want to modify this so that it only returns matches which contain the phrase "pass". So src="http://www.example.com/blah/pass/edu" would be picked up.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Can someone kindly tell me how to do this? Thank you so much
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
118 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Comparing Values
Hi
I'm reading data from a database and this seems to work OK.

Each system has an associat

Turning Data into URLs?
This may seem very basic to you, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this since I don'

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

Oracle Text CTX_DOC.snippet slow
I have a table (FILE_TABLE) that contains a blob column (ft_file) and I have created the following O

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

Uploading/Downloading files stored in MySQL database
Hey all,

This problem just came up in my website and I'm having a hard time figuring out what

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash