distinct rows


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi
version 10.2.0.3

I have a query output something like the following
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

ID name
1 aaaa
1 axbd
1 adga
2 sgfd
2 dfdg
3 dfdff
4 dfdff

my desired result is

ID name
1 aaaa
2 sgfd
3 dfdff
4 dfdff

could yo help me please on the query please?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
305 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Phase Error I can't seem to find :(`
Hey guys, I can seem to find my phase error on this. I am getting this error

[error]
Pars

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

How can you detect variable string in a massive string?
Ok guys, i need some help with this one.

I am going to be getting a large string, like 10-20

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

How would I convert this into code using an if statement?
ES equals exam score m equals $mean s equals $total. I already coded my mean and total so I'm not g

HTML Form Server Side Validation
Hi, Im new here, im currently doing a website for a friend, and I have designed using snippets from

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash