help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking something like this --
I use script cURL...
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Code: <?php
if (isset($_POST['submitted'])) {

$xurl_1 = $_POST['url_1'];
$xtext_1 = $_POST['text_1'];

function check_1($url_1, $text_1){
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url_1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
$result=curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);

preg_match ("|<[pP]>".$text_1."</[pP]>|i", $result, $matches);

if (count($matches)>0){
$i=true;
}else{
$i=false;
}
return $i;
}

if(check_1( $xurl_1, $xtext_1)){
echo "Text found";
}else{
echo "Text not found";
}

} else {
?>

<h3>Link Verifier</h3>
<form action="<?php $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>" method="post">
<p><b>URL :</b> <input type="text" name="url_1" size="30" value="" /></p>
<p><b> Exist :</b> <input type="text" name="text_1" size="30" value="" /></p>
<div align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Check" /></div>
<input type="hidden" name="submitted" value="TRUE" />
</form>
<?php
}
?>

Unfortunently, that doesn't work..

it say:
Quote"Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/*/*/new.php on line 8"

how to install cURL on windows?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

php mysql query from input textbox
Hi,

I have a text box, in that i have given the mysql query. I can able to get the query in v

How to read posted binary data from a mobile device and post it to a web server?
Here is the senario...

I have a mobile device (MD) that posts binary data to a Web Server (WS

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

CODE NOT WORKING
Code: [Select]<?php
//include shared codes

include '../lib/common.php';
include

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

Email Form Syntax Issue
I need the TO: in email to display To: CEO instead of To: abc@mail.com

How to alter the scri

search query in mysql in php problem
my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]&l

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash