How to separate records and ORDER BY


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and use ORDER BY to re-order whether DESC or ASC

How can i do the ORDER BY without re-order first 50 records (0-49)...

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've tried LIMIT 49,50 but it still re-order the first 50 records...

anyone has a clue?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
116 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
Hi Folks,
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a co

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

How do i do multi uploads?.
Hey i would like to do this : http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/

I've got the base down you can uplo

Problem with creating FI documents
Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

dynamic table with forms
I have a table that is populated with mysql data and in teh first column there is a raido button tha

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash