Time-based image rotation script

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the script to show day.jpg from 6 AM to 6 PM, and to show night.jpg from 6 PM to 6 AM.

I also need the rotation to take place based not on server time, but on the local time of the user viewing the page.

I've Google-searched this for hours and only found stuff that is similar but doesn't do what I want. I don't want the rotation to be "every X minutes" and I don't want it to be based on the date, but rather on the exact time of day based on a user's local time.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
260 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Oracle Text CTX_DOC.snippet slow
I have a table (FILE_TABLE) that contains a blob column (ft_file) and I have created the following O

Clean URLs
Hi I was wandering if anyone has ever implemented URLs on their PHP run website using URLS like wiki

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta
Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I use

serializing objects - loses methods - the point being?
Hi

I know that serializing an object will lose the methods. But whats the point in that? What

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

phpmailer class & pop.gmail.com?
Code: <?php
$mail->IsSMTP();
$mail->Host = "pop.gmail.com";

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

Mysql error message
help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'&q

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash