Time-based image rotation script


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the script to show day.jpg from 6 AM to 6 PM, and to show night.jpg from 6 PM to 6 AM.

I also need the rotation to take place based not on server time, but on the local time of the user viewing the page.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've Google-searched this for hours and only found stuff that is similar but doesn't do what I want. I don't want the rotation to be "every X minutes" and I don't want it to be based on the date, but rather on the exact time of day based on a user's local time.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
260 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

Deleting a record php
Attempting to setup delete a record page. The below code I put together doesn't seem to work.

couldn't connect to your database
Hello I am new to php mysql

Actually i have read A tutorial on nettuts
"http://net.tu

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

Passing JS to PHP
So I have the following
Code: <?php
getdetails(?><script type="text/

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash