Creating web pages by php
Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I
User information
Hi All,
By using t-code SUIM we get all the user details,if suppose we donot have permission t
adding 0 to numbers
Hey guys i need to create a 00001 number in a loop. Is there a better way of forcing a 5 digit numbe
Filename like the user name
I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code
Saas with SAP R/3
hi experts,
Is SaaS offer available in SAP? for SAP R/3? from where i can get the info a
PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!
I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r
problems with script
I made a small script wich exchanges points in my website:
<?php
session_start
Opening Multiple Files/Links in Order.
I want to open links in order/one-by-one and check each for a specific string.
Example:
I
need help in creating captcha
hi i have a problem creating captcha system. i create some basic script for image displaying but it
Disable Scrollbar in TableControl
Hello everbody,
please can anybody help me - outherwise i'm going to become desperate :P<