max() problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a while loop to get image names.
Code: $imagequery = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ad_image WHERE user='$user' AND ad='$adnr' ORDER BY `picorder` ASC")or die(mysql_error());
$totpics = mysql_num_rows($imagequery);
while ($imageset = mysql_fetch_array($imagequery)){
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$order= $imageset['picorder'];
$image= $imageset['image'];
$title= $imageset['title'];
$imagesize = getimagesize($modx->config['base_path'].'ad_images/'.$image);
$height = $imagesize[1];
}
How do I get the highest number of $height as
Code: $array = array($height);
echo max($array);does not work?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with variable
I've got a problem, i want to echo some images depending on the $id, however for me to get that id i

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

IIS & NW MII on the same server
Hi,

We're weighing the possibility to run both IIS and MII (NetWeaver) on the same server

Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var

Shopping Cart
Can anyone direct me to a Simple, Basic structure of a shopping cart.
New to classes. I want to s

Display thumbnails as square while retaining aspect ratio
I am trying to figure out a way to make an image display as a square, for example 80x80 pixels, when

PHP Array quick help
I need

$_SESSION{'username'} to be like this:


if $_SESSION['username'] = "gay

Forms Authentication and Refresh at Login page
Hello, When I try to press the Login button in my webapplication at my login.aspx page nothing h

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash