MFC GUI Programming

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am working on a project right now that requires me to create a MFC Windows GUI. Basically it needs to be able to pop up after hitting a button from another main application which would also be a GUI ( The main window).

I have some idea how to do this but am not for sure. I am using Visual Studio 2005.

I am unsure if I am doing it the right way.

Anybody have any suggestion on how I should approach the set up. Basically it needs to be a child GUI that attaches to a main application GUI when a button is pressed to launch it. This child gui will be calling functions or passing information to and from the main application.

Should I create a project with a CWinApp and CFrameWnd for this GUI or should I create just a .dll with only Dialogs for the GUI ( I can't run the second one to test).

I'm confused at the moment and the book I have is not to helpful...on how I should approach the set up.

Thank you...

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
210 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Login script (probably a simple error)
dbConfig.php
Code: <?
// Replace the variable values below
// with your specific dat

How do i use vars in an array
Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.

mysql_real_escape_string
Let me preface this that I am very much a PHP noob, but I have some SQL training (not necessarily My

date("now") prints out wrong date ?
Hi Guys
Anyone know why and how I can fix it ?

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

Need to write a cookie with a url var
Not sure if its possible, but I need to write a cookie with a url.

So this would write 2232 a

line breaks in between fetched file names
Hi,

I have this code:
Code: <?php
if($dir = opendir('files')){
while (($f

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Find current logon time
Hi,
in my sql script i want to query and find out the logon time of the current session.
<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash