SAP Project Module


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is significal for e.g Plan cost is 112 million where as budget is 136 million. In this situation what will happen to POC if budget is equal to actual. Please explan because i have seen revenue from some project has over stated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
170 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help Updating SQL Server Express DB from c# :(
Please can anyone help with:-
1 How to sructure the strSelect statement.
2 How to instruct

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Business Health Check
Hello

I need to create an online business health check for a client it will be multiple choi

ereg_replace()
Basically what i need to do is

$title = "This Suck's"

$striped = ereg_repl

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

Check something, wait, check again, do something!
Hi guys.

I wonder if someone can help me with this.

Basically, what I want to do is (

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

Showing selected item at top of list
Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash