How can I get my program to read a larger array ??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi:

I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just the numbers '1' and '0' in different orders. My problem is that I get the array to read up to 10 characters but for this program I need to be able to read up to 1000 characters. Is there something in my code that I need to change or what am I doing wrong. My program compiles but when it reads it it gets the following error:
Code: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc' what(): St9bad_alloc Abort (core dumped)

Any ideas ?? Thanks for the help

Rookie

Here is the code

Code: #include #include // for log using namespace std; double complexity(const double* S, double T) { double c = 1.0; int l = 1; do { int kmax =1; for (int i=0;i= T-1) return (++c); } if (k >= kmax) kmax = k+1; } ++c; l += kmax; } while (l < T); return c; } int main(void) { double T = 12.0; // length of string double* S = new double[100110101110]; double sumc = complexity(S,T); cout << "sumc = " << sumc << endl; double cnorm; cnorm = sumc*log((double)T)/(log(2.0)*((double)T)); cout << "cnorm = " << cnorm << endl; delete[] S; return 0; }

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
318 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

Count
Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FR

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

INSERT data problem!
After having an string with apostrophes ', double quotes " or any other special characters, suc

my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic

table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence

Cod

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

Calander Basic Spript help
hi, just starting out with PHP and have the following script:

<?php
//This gets t

include function being weird?
I have a very simple system to grab an IP outputted by a PHP file.. (for a project I have) but it ou

Problem with array max size.
Hi to everyone,
I've got a homework about filling a bidimensional array un spiral shape, I alre

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash