Parse XML


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Good day,

I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simplexml_load_string return tons of errors. Maybe someone could help me?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: pending.php?XMLReturn=<%3Fxml version%3D"1.0" encoding%3D"utf-8"%3F><response><Success><![CDATA[1]]><%2FSuccess><ErrorCode><![CDATA[0]]><%2FErrorCode><SubscriberID><![CDATA[11]]><%2FSubscriberID><RedirectURL><![CDATA[http%3A%2F%2Fflivoo.com%2Fcustomers%2Fmario%2Fpending.php]]><%2FRedirectURL><%2Fresponse>
This is how the GET string looks, how to parse it?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Echo multiple lines of html code
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to echo multiple lines of html codes.

Undefined variable when using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
Hi guyz, please suggest me something...
On first.php I have one input field NAME, and on posting

Re-Order by ID Number
I have a cms set up for inputting an image, thumb, title, pdf, and eps. When input the database ass

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Operator precedence assistance.
I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand,

Phase Error I can't seem to find :(`
Hey guys, I can seem to find my phase error on this. I am getting this error

[error]
Pars

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash