MSSQL/PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which is running smoothly on a system in UK. I got the code and database backup from the Production Server.
Restored the DB backup and table names are like sf.tablename and dbo.tablename. Same structure i got in my local system. When i try to run the application, i am getting error DBConnect Failed. I analysed the problem and made changes to a very first query like prefixed the schema name to the tablename in the code. for example select user from sf.Users. Then login and validation done succesfully. But i cant change it everywhere. and its not required as in the production its running without the schema name. So i am not sure if any change is required on SQLServer side. So pls let me know if any configuration/setting is required from SQLServer side?

In simple words, from the PHP code if i run query like
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
" select * from users " is not running . if i modify query in the code like
" select * from sf.users ". its working fine. but my query is i wont change it in the code. if i required i will change any configuration on SQLServer.

Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
189 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:

Code: function createthumb($name,$filename,$n

undefined offset help
Hi All,

I kept getting undefined offset PHP notice for a simple for loop. For eg
$va = arr

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash